Wednesday 3 October 2012

Foodie List for October

Can't believe it has been a month since I came back from Hong Kong! With so many assignments/quizzes/midterms coming up, I came up with a foodie list (basically a list of restaurants/cafes I want to try) as my motivation :P

So, here it is!

1. 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters Cafe
I wanted to try this after seeing my friend's cup of latte on Instagram. The latte art was probably the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Apparently, it is owned by the same people who founded Caffé Artigiano!! So astounded when I found this out! 
I am a big fan of Starbucks but sometimes I find their coffee to have a sour aftertaste. I am no coffee connoisseur but the sour aftertaste is so displeasing! I prefer Artigiano's coffee as it doesn't have a sour aftertaste. Too bad they don't have any stores in Richmond!

2. Jethro's Fine Grub
Jethro's have been on my list for the longest time (probably since April)! Their Chocolate-Chip Banana Bread French Toast sounds amazing! Scratch that, actually everything sounds good on their menu!!
Jethro's Fine Grub was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. And I trust Guy Fieri's recommendation after trying out Meat & Bread!

3. Miku Restaurant
I found out about Miku while browsing on Urbanspoon. Their Aburi Salmon Oshi Sushi caught my attention right away. They are firmly pressed into a rectangular shape! Some bloggers say it is the best salmon sushi they ever had! 
But, I probably won't get to Miku in October...if not, I will definitely go in November or during Christmas break.

That's all on my October Foodie List!


No comments:

Post a Comment