Sunday 16 September 2012

Hong Kong Trip - From YVR to HKG

My flight from Vancouver to Hong Kong was amazing! The food and service were great! On top of that, there wasn't turbulence at all!!!

Being the hungry foodie that I am, of course I took pictures of what I ate :)

First meal - Lunch
Braised beef with shiitake mushroom sauce, spinach mashed potatoes, green peas and carrots
Haagen-Dazs ice-cream, Prawns with edamame and red pepper salad
 Lunch was great! Usually I can't really eat airplane food due to the off-putting smell, but Cathay's meal are quite delicious for airplane meal standards. Shrimps from the salad were fresh. My favourite was the Haagen-Dazs ice-cream bar! I only ate half because I didn't bring my Lactaid pills :P
Heineken and cup noodles as snack
Dinner - Chicken with hickory barbecue sauce, roasted rosemary potatoes and mixed vegetables
Desserts from dinner - Blueberry cheesecake and seasonal fresh fruits
Overall experience with Cathay was a blast! No motion sickness and didn't feel sick from the plane meal smell. Thank you for the smooth flight :D Definitely will be flying with Cathay next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment