Friday 19 October 2012

Toshi Teppanyaki @ YVR

This, my friends, is one of my many comfort foods!

I usually get this delicious looking chicken steak yakisoba during my dinner break at the airport! It is sort of a "treat" for myself for working hard (not really...it really is just an excuse for me to satisfy my never-ending chicken craving).

This costs $8.95, which is quite a bit for food court standards. But, airport food is always expensive!
The chicken has a crisp outer layer, which I love. But the noodles on the other hand, I don't like as much. Sometimes I find it too soggy. I figured it was probably due to the fact that I go around 7 p.m. and their store closes at 8 p.m. so the noodles have been sitting around for a day (?). Once, I went earlier, at around 6 p.m. and it was better! The sauce for me is a hit or miss thing. At times it may be a bit on the salty side.

Chicken Steak Yakisoba
Overall, I think it is not bad for food court standards. But, it is a bit on the pricey side! I can't help it...I love chicken a lot!

Location: Domestic Departures Food Court (Level 3) at YVR

No comments:

Post a Comment